Estate Planning Review Questionnaire
FOR EACH OF THE QUESTIONS, PLEASE ANSWER YES OR NO. IF YOU ANSWER "YES" TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS, PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS.
SINCE THE PREPARATION OF YOUR ESTATE PLANNING DOCUMENTS:
- Have there been any births, deaths, marriages or divorces in your immediate family?
- Has the size of your estate either substantially increased or substantially decreased?
- Have you acquired additional life insurance?
- Have you obtained any life insurance loans?
- Have any of the persons named in your Estate Planning documents died?
- Are there any persons not named in your Estate Planning documents for whom you would now like to make provisions?
- Are there any specific gifts in your Estate Planning documents which you would like to change?
- Has any of the property specifically given by your Estate Planning documents been sold, lost or otherwise disposed of?
- Have you mortgaged or sold on a land contract any real property given under your Estate Planning documents?
- Have you made any large gifts or loans to any persons who are beneficiaries under your Estate Planning documents?
- Have you moved? If so, please provide us with your new address.
- Has a child receiving property under any of the Estate Planning documents now reached the age of eighteen?
- Have you acquired any property in another state?
- Have you taken or given a long lease on land?
- Has your named personal representative (formerly executor), trustee, guardian or conservator died or moved?
(Signature of person completing Questionnaire)
(Typewritten or printed name of person completing Questionnaire)
(Date of completion of Questionnaire)